Pegasus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime of the month
Duel Arena Rules Untitl15
Pegasus academy time
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Card of The Month
Duel Arena Rules Untitl14

I forgot my password

Duel Arena Rules

Go down

Duel Arena Rules Empty Duel Arena Rules

Post by Wulvkaan Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:35 pm

In the Duel Arena, you duel each other for Duel Points (abbreviated DP) and this can show your standing in the Duel Arena. Players with more DP generally have access to a higher ranking in the Duel Arena and your placement in each round directly influences how much you receive.

The Duel Arena is a free-for-all system. When you sign up you are not placed vs a partner but you are able to duel against any other player in the Arena, but not the same person twice. When you win, record your win record on the proper Duel Arena thread and we can take note of it (please also use a "Total Win" count in your message to make it easier for us to keep track of).

Rules for the DN Duel Arena:

• Games are played in Singles, not matches. This is to ensure speed through the rounds. Losing one duel will not hinder you too much, especially since you can't duel the person you lost to again.

• No intentional Cheating. If you have any ruling questions, contact me, a DN admin, public chat, or even here. Winning by purposeful cheating results in instant disqualification.

• The Rules of Pegasus Academy as usual apply here. Failure to comply with them warrants the same punishments in the Duel Arena as they do here.

Rules for YgoPro Duel Arena:
  • Games are played in Singles.

• Since it's impossible to cheat on YgoPro rulings, if any ruling glitches occur you may continue your duel on DN if you have a DN account, so as to ensure the system isn't stripping you of a victory.

• The Rules of Pegasus Academy apply here as well.

Victory and Duel Points are awarded based on the number of wins you have. You don't have to duel everyone in the Duel Arena but it's strongly advised you attempt to in order to ensure your victory.

The winner receives 200 Duel Points.
The second place receives 100.
And the third place receives 50.

What do you do with these Duel Points? Well I haven't decided yet but I should eventually.
Wulvkaan
Wulvkaan
Admin
Admin

https://greatpegasusacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down