Pegasus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime of the month
six samurai combos  Untitl15
Pegasus academy time
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Card of The Month
six samurai combos  Untitl14

I forgot my password

six samurai combos

Go down

six samurai combos  Empty six samurai combos

Post by vasko123 Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:39 am

So guys first thing every guys say that the six samurai is dead becuse gateway of the six samurai is ban but they are so wrong and i will prove you this right now so what im gonna start first with the combos so when you guys play the six samurai your first think is to summon first turn shien and great shogun shien then you can spam the field with naturia barkyon and naturia beast so when shien and shogun are on the field your oponnent will activate a spell card when he does he cant actvate anymore with is the good thing about shogun so now im gonna tell you combos:
so for shien you special summon elder of the six samurai with Asceticism of the Six Samurai in order to do that you need to have kagemusha of the six samurai on the field but if you dont want to do that you can make it with any lv 3 six samurai but i do it like this
for the barkyon you need to have six samurai kizan and kagemusha then you can go for barkyon and if you oponnent try to stop you can go with soul charge or double edge to return your monstars and do it anyway
for beast same as shien but only thing is you can make naturia beast only with elder of the six samurai
so thats the combos guys:
now im gonna tell you a decklist for example:
3x kagemusha
2x Elder of the six samurai
3x six samurai kizan
1x grandmaster of the six samurai
1x great shogun shien (you can you 2 but it can become a dead draw trust me guys i know)
1x six samurai zanji (becuse of his effect )
1x six samurai enishi
1x hand of the six samurai
1x six samurai irou (his effect is really good)
1x six samurai Yaichi (he can work like mst with is really good)
For the spell cards
1x book of moon
3x Asceticism of the Six Samurai
3x six samurai united
3x shien smoke signal
2x soul charge
1x shien s dojo (i use it becuse you can special summon kagemusha with it)
1x dark hole
for the trap cards
2x double edge
2x dimentinal prison
1x mirror force
2x fiendish chains
1x black horn of heaven(someone may ask me way i run it i run it becuse it can work like solemn warning)
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x bottomles trap hole
1x solemn warning
for the extra deck i run
1x shadow of the six samurai (his effect can be really good if you combo it with kageki)
1x legendary six samurai shien
1x naturia beast
1x naturia barkyon
1x Leo keeper of the secred tree (i summon it only when i have bad hand but his effect is good)
1x black rose
1x cowboy
1x 101
1x maestroke
1x landoise (if you summon this card when you have the naturias on the field it will be full lockdown)
1x gandiva
1x zenmaines
1x excaibur
1x blade armor ninja
1x zenmaines
for the side
i run
2x Light mirrors(light mirror becuse guys like to play constelar well not anymore)
2x Dark mirrors (dark mirror or shadow mirror becuse of evilswarms it can work vs all dark monstars)
2x overworked (becuse that the that card is really good vs fire fist it stop thare combo)
2x imperial iron wall (becuse guys like to play rullers and bujins that will stop them really bad)
2x vanity emptiness
1x stygian dirage
1x macro cosmos (for mermails)
1x dimentinal fissure
1x nobleman of crossout (for fire and ice hands)
thats the decklist if you want use but its your choose so i say all this things guys to prove you that six samurai is not dead thay can make thare combos without the gateway so if you are fen of the six samurai dont lose hope in them they can beat any deck if you play them right

soon i will add pictures of how you do thare combos if you guys have questions be free to ask in the comments or pm me on dueling network my name thare is vasko1234
vasko123
vasko123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down