Pegasus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime of the month
Glads at Locals Untitl15
Pegasus academy time
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Card of The Month
Glads at Locals Untitl14

I forgot my password

Glads at Locals

3 posters

Go down

Glads at Locals Empty Glads at Locals

Post by Wulvkaan Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:31 am

Went to Locals today with Gladiator Beasts, did 4 rounds, went 3-1. Here's the results:

Round 1: Vs. Satellarknights
Game 1: Win easily, open lots of backrow with tenki, he can't keep up, has no alpha either. I take this extremely easily, even without Chariot.

Game 2: Same as Game 1. It wasn't the best Satellarknight Build ever.

Round 2: Vs Ghostricks
Game 1: This was taken fairly easily seeing as Ghostricks aren't great. I had very powerful access to Bear when his monsters were facedown and I could attack directly due to mansion. The searches and pops eventually led me to be able to beat him, especially after I went into Gyzarus and killed his last monsters.

Game 2: A hell of a game. I had a single SIM that I got turn 2 and he couldnt play. Then 7 turns later got MST. He forced me to sit on a face-down Bear the whole game between Neko and Concealing Light. It wasnt until I drew Laquari that I could play. I normaled Laquari and attacked, going into Darius into Bestiari and then into a MP2 Gyzarus popping his last monsters. HE drew bad and declared game and match.

Round 3: Vs Satellarknights.

Game 1: I opened extremely well, but he opened better. He forced me to waste my compulsory due to his Fiendish Chain and when I was able to war chariot his delteros, he wiretapped me :/ Yeah I got rekt.

Game 2: I sided in puppet plants and Macro Cosmos. Didn't help. I still opened well (Double Lance!) but he had more answers than I had plays. Sigh.

Round 4: Vs Chaos Dragons

Game 1: I opened Dimensional Fissure and 3 backrow. Summoned Laquari I searched off tenki. He had no outs to DiFi that he drew, I eventually forced him out of the game with a Turn 2 Bear I topdecked.

Game 2: He opened an established board of set, REDMD, Lightpulsar. I opened Darius, Book of Moon, Bear, Tenki and Solemn Warning. Tenki into Laquari. Summoned Darius, attacked Lightpulsar, Book of Mooned it after he accepted the attack, tagged into Laquari. Set Solemn Warning. As expected he attempted to use REDMD. I Solemn Warning'd it.

He summoned Chaos Sorcerer, banished Laquari. I duelitied into DiFi. summoned Bear, popped Sorcerer, attacked into nothing, got another Tenki. Searched my other laquari. He summoned Lyla and Lightpulsar, popped my DiFi. Milled Trash. I summoned Laquari. I overlayed Laquari and Bear into Gem-Knight Pearl (lel) and ran over it,

Overall: 3-1, not bad for glads. Here was the build:

Monsters: 10
3 Laquari
2 Darius
2 Equeste
1 Bestiari
2 Bear

Spells: 15
1 Book of Moon
1 Dimensional Fissure
3 Tenki
3 Lance
2 Chalice
3 Duality
2 MST

Traps: 15
1 Soul Drain
3 Chariot
2 Call Of The Haunted
3 Dimensional Prison
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Solemn Warning
2 Seven Tools of the Bandit :/
2 Breakthrough Skill

Side:
2 Forbidden Graveyard
1 Macro Cosmos
2 Puppet Plant
2 Electric Virus
2 D.D. Crow
1 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror
1 MST
1 DD Warrior Lady (Idk why I just threw this **** together lol)

Extra:
1 Gyzarus (Need another)
1 Heraklinos
1 Tiger King
1 Heartlandraco
1 Lightning Chidori
1 Ice Beast Zerofyne
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Gem-Knight Pearl (Nothing Better to throw in right now)

So yeah, it happened I guess. Got third place after the 3-1 guy who got to finals (the tellarknight guy I lost to btw)

I really need another Gyzarus, Wiretaps, and some SIM and LIM. But overall for not even being able to side hardly, glads did really well tonight.
Wulvkaan
Wulvkaan
Admin
Admin

https://greatpegasusacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Glads at Locals Empty Re: Glads at Locals

Post by Haseo Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:00 am

You tried your best, but ended up not winning them all. For that I congratulate you. For your 3:1 tournament.
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luneth777 Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 pm

You did really well running glads in a meta tournament, for the most part. Good job bruh
Luneth777
Luneth777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum