Pegasus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime of the month
Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. Untitl15
Pegasus academy time
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Card of The Month
Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. Untitl14

I forgot my password

Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi.

4 posters

Go down

DDD, UA, Melodious, PerformaPal Or Normal Trap Monster Hype

Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_lcap80%Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_lcap0%Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_lcap0%Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_lcap20%Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. Empty Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi.

Post by TheLovelyIceRose Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Well I did kinda just spell everything out using the title again.. Eh who cares. I'll make things interesting let's have a poll for no good reason~ What are the most Viable decks coming around?
TheLovelyIceRose
TheLovelyIceRose
shooting star
shooting star

Back to top Go down

Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. Empty Re: Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi.

Post by Haseo Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:41 am

I use a ZombieSworn deck, I think it's pretty over powered myself. If you wish I can upload a picture of the deck. Smile
Haseo
Haseo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi. Empty Re: Wellp this doesn't have that many posts, So Hi.

Post by Wulvkaan Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 am

Normal Trap Monster Hype?

And anyway it's definitely between melodious and DDD

Melodious have a consistent Elegy Lock and the access to high level monsters without the pendulum mechanic

while DDD have a continuous RotA whose damage can be negated and whose monsters are all recursive.

Between the 2 I believe the DDD spam will keep up with Qliphorts more, but the Elegy lock can also stop them from playing as effectively. Probably DDD since continuous RotA and all, but we'll see.

Mono-Qliphort Tier 1 anyway no matter what though, unless shaddolls escape the list over here.
Wulvkaan
Wulvkaan
Admin
Admin

https://greatpegasusacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by supremedragoon Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 am

Qliphort monarchs tier 0.
supremedragoon
supremedragoon
Shooting quasar
Shooting quasar

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLovelyIceRose Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Wulvy the Normal Trap Monster Hype was the sudden addition of Normal monster support as well as 2-3 Trap cards that become monsters :3
TheLovelyIceRose
TheLovelyIceRose
shooting star
shooting star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down