Pegasus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime of the month
Fire Fist Guide Untitl15
Pegasus academy time
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Card of The Month
Fire Fist Guide Untitl14

I forgot my password

Fire Fist Guide

2 posters

Go down

Fire Fist Guide Empty Fire Fist Guide

Post by supremedragoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Welcome To the Fire Fist Guide!

Fire Fists are an archetype of Fire Beast-Warriors That were released in Cosmo Blazer. They have been around for quite a while and have gained many a variant. I will be taking you all through the good ones in here Very Happy Btw if i dont mention a card it is because it is trash and doesn't even need to be considered.

Part I: The Fire Fists
Level 4's

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
Once per turn, when this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.
Arguably the best card of the archetype. Run 3.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Gorilla
Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard to target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.
Bear's little brother. MST is a card, so run 1-2 of any since he's searchable.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon
Once per turn, if you activate a "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card (except during the Damage Step): You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Trap Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can send 2 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard, then target 1 "Fire Fist" monster in your Graveyard, except "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Dragon"; Special Summon that target.
our own Monster reborn. With him being an instant cardinal, He is a solid 2-3 of.

Level 3's

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit
Cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Beast-Warrior-Type monster. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 3 FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in face-up Defense Position. If you do, you can only attack with Beast-Warrior-Type monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit" once per turn.
Run the 1 your allowed in a 3 axis/3.5 axis build or try to sneak in more copies of your balzy. :3

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Fire Fist" monster: You can add 1 "Fire Fist" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster" once per turn. Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck.
If you're in the OCG play the 1 you can in a 3/3.5 axis build. If you're in the TCG(like I am) Run 2-3. I prefer 2.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Leopard
During your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can Tribute 1 "Fire Fist" monster; Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Leopard" once per turn.
our female member of the brotherhood :3 she provides much needed set up and speed.
Run 2 in a 3/3.5 axis build. 3 is overkill.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Raven
If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
He's a pretty awesome onslaught target and lets you plus like crazy when synchroing for Horse Prince.
Run 1-2 in a 3/3.5 axis build.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Hawk
If this card in its owner's possession is destroyed by an opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell Card directly from your Deck. While you control a "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card, all "Fire Fist" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF.
Ehhhhh.....ths card is ok. I don't like it much but you can run 1 if you really want.

Part II The Formations:

Fire Formation - Tenki
Our Search Card, Run 3 or be laughed at by everyone.

Fire Formation - Tensu
Our searchable, recyclable Double Summon. Run 1-2 Depending on monster count.

Fire Formation - Gyokkou
Our searchable Xing Zhen Hu. Run 1-2.

Fire Formation - Tensen
Our "honest clone". Run 2-3.

Fire Formation - Tenken
Our themed lance except its slower. If you are desperate for more formations, run 1.

Ultimate Fire Formation - Seito
Banish 7 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards from your Graveyard; Special Summon as many "Fire Fist" monsters as possible from your Graveyard, then you can Set "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards directly from your Deck, except "Ultimate Fire Formation - Seito", up to the number of monsters Special Summoned by this effect.
Run 1 in a dedicated build.

Part III : Off theme Support

Circle of the Fire Kings
Target 1 FIRE monster you control and 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; destroy the first monster, and if you do, Special Summon the second monster from your Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Circle of the Fire Kings" per turn.
A Fire Generic Monster reborn. Run 1-2

Onslaught of the Fire Kings
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 FIRE Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck. Its effects are negated and it is destroyed during the End Phase. You can only activate 1 "Onslaught of the Fire Kings" per turn.
An AHL(A Hero Lives) of sorts that works with Fire Beast-Warriors, which this deck happens to have a lot of. Razz
It also Works well with raven and helps xyz/synchro plays. Run 0-2 if you want. I Personally like this card.

Coach Soldier Wolfbark
You can target 1 Level 4 FIRE Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. Its effects are negated. You can only use the effect of "Coach Soldier Wolfbark" once per turn.
OMG THIS CARD IS AT 3!!!! Run 2-3(Unless you aren't running any of the level 4 Fire Fists for some odd reason.)

Part IV The Extra Deck:
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Kirin
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Fire Fist" monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. All monsters your opponent controls lose 100 ATK for each face-up Spell/Trap Card you control.

This Card is actually pretty lackluster. The Cards you would need to summon him are even more lackluster.
RUn 1 if you're running the Fire Fist tuners and have a way to summon him. If not run 0.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Horse Prince
1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 FIRE monster from your Deck. After you Synchro Summon this card, you cannot Special Summon Level 5 or higher monsters for the rest of this turn.

This card is gud. Run 2 in 3/3.5 axis builds.

Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King
2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can Set 1 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Card directly from your Deck. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all face-up Effect Monsters currently on the field, except Beast-Warrior-Type, until the end of your opponent's turn. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can send 3 "Fire Formation" Spell/Trap Cards you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Beast-Warrior-Type monsters with the same ATK from your Deck, in face-up Defense Position.

This card is also very gud run 2 though you can get away with 1 in 3.5/4 axis builds.

2 Level 4 "Fire Fist" monsters

You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 2 "Fire Fist"/"Fire Formation" cards in your Graveyard and/or face-up on your side of the field, and 2 cards in your opponent's Graveyard and/or face-up on their side of the field; shuffle those targets into the Deck. You can only use the effect of "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal" once per turn.

Our own tiaramisu. Run 1-2 in 3.5/4 axis variants.

Vulcan The Divine
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 face-up card you control and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand. This turn, you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with the same name as those returned to the hand by this effect. You can only use the effect of "Vulcan the Divine" once per turn.

Non-destruction removal and it bounces my tenki?!?!11!?!1!! Run 1 in 3/3.5 axis variants.

Diamond Dire Wolf
2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Beast, Beast-Warrior, or Winged Beast-Type monster you control and 1 other card on the field; destroy them.

Its ok. Run 0-1 in 3.5/4 axis variants.

Number 82: Heartlandraco
2 Level 4 monsters

While you control a face-up Spell Card(s), this card cannot be targeted for attacks. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this turn, this card can attack your opponent directly, but other monsters cannot attack.

This card is kewl. It stalls and ends games by swinging for 2000. In soul charge format, I strongly recommend running 1 of this or Gagaga Cowboy. I prefer #82 though.

If you want a reference point for your deck, here's my build: I.imgur.com/0U2tltQ.png
I hope this Guide helps you all to build great FF decks Very Happy Peace!

Last edited by supremedragoon on Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
supremedragoon
supremedragoon
Shooting quasar
Shooting quasar

Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Guide Empty Re: Fire Fist Guide

Post by Wulvkaan Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Nice Guide. I hope everyone attempts to incorporate this into their own builds of the deck.

Also, no care to mention Rekindling for the 3.5 Axis Build?
Wulvkaan
Wulvkaan
Admin
Admin

https://greatpegasusacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by supremedragoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Thanks m8. I'm not too fond of rekindling in even 3/3.5 axis. It's ok but I think soul charge would be better. I'll give it a mention tho.
supremedragoon
supremedragoon
Shooting quasar
Shooting quasar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down